Certified Certifications and Certification Programs August 5, 2021 August 5, 2021 admin

Updated April 21, 2019 11:05:24A new certification program from the CAAP is coming to Australia.

CAAP Certified Certificates are for anyone who wants to start certifying their vehicles and are valid for three years.

The program costs $9,999 and the certificates will expire in two years.

There are two certification programs: Certified Certification and Certified Certificate Program. 

These are different from Certified Test and Tester (CT&T) certification programs which only offer certification.

The C&T certification program requires people to pass three tests: the vehicle test, the test for the vehicle’s emissions, and the test to validate the vehicle is legal in the jurisdiction.

It does not require that a person pass all three tests. 

CAAP Certified Certificate programs are designed to meet the needs of those who want to certify their vehicles.

The CAAP website also has information on how to choose a CAAP certification. 

Here are the certification requirements: Vehicle test: The vehicle must be tested by the vehicle service company.

There is no test for emissions testing.

There are no emissions testing requirements for vehicle owners.

Vehicle emissions testing is mandatory in most jurisdictions.

The vehicle emissions testing test requires a vehicle’s air quality test results to be certified by a test laboratory.

Emissions testing is done at an approved laboratory.

The laboratory must be accredited by the Australian Vehicle Industry Certification Organisation (AVCI).

Emissions test results are required to be verified by the AVCI.

There may be additional certification requirements related to the emissions test results.

Emission control system certification: The emissions control system must meet the requirements of the AVCA certification.

There will be additional requirements for the AVCE certification.

Empirical tests must be performed at the laboratory where the vehicle was manufactured.

The AVCA, AVCA-certified emission control system, AVCE and AVCE-certification certification is required.

Emphasis is placed on emission control systems that meet AVCA and AVCA Certification Requirements. 

Air quality test: Certified emissions test and testing must be conducted by an accredited laboratory.

There can be no emission testing without air quality testing results.

Vehicle emission testing is required by AVCA. 

Emission control system emissions test: Vehicle emission control unit emissions test must be done by an approved emission control laboratory. 

Vehicles must pass the emissions control unit test at an accredited emission control testing facility. 

Exemptions: Certified certification requires that a vehicle has a certification in the United States, Canada, or Europe.

Certified certification requires approval of a vehicle emissions test at a laboratory accredited by AVCI, AVCIA, or AVCE.

Certificates can be issued to people who are licensed to operate vehicles. 

The certification program is currently being developed by the National Automobile Dealers Association. 

It is the second program from CAAP to come to Australia and the first from the Australian Certified Automobile Association.

The National Automotive Dealers’ Association (NADA) has been responsible for certifying vehicle emissions since the early 1990s and was awarded the certification program in 2013. 

There are four categories of certification that are offered to vehicle owners: Vehicle Emission Control System (VECS), Vehicle Emissions Test (VET), Vehicle Imported Emissions Control System, and Vehicle Exported Emission System (EVES). 

All three of the certification categories can be used to determine if the vehicle meets the requirements to be registered in Australia. 

To be certified as an Australian registered vehicle, a vehicle must meet one of the following requirements:Pass the vehicle emissions tests required for certification of a VECS certification.

Pass the VET emissions tests necessary for certification as a VET certified vehicle.

Pass a vehicle emission control test as required by the Vehicle Emmissions Test.

Pass EVES emissions tests to be valid in all Australian jurisdictions. 

Certified test methods are not mandatory. 

You can get information on the certifications and test program on the CAATA website. 

Read more about the Certified Certified Vehicle Programs.